Thursday, September 27, 2007

We interrupt this travelogue...

For some random news...

I'm guest blogging today on Love is an Exploding Cigar about what it is to be a Canadian writer! Pop over and leave a comment because there's a copy of Marriage at Circle M for the winner!

Almost a Family got a new review on The Good, The Bad and The Unread. Holly gave it a B+ and called it "believable and engaging". You can read the review here.

Also, The Soldier's Homecoming showed up on amazon.ca today, sans cover or blurb. I can't wait for it to come up though so I can share both with you.

And this Sunday I'll be at the Calgary RWA chapter booth at WORD ON THE STREET, a literary festival in Calgary. I'm there from 1-3 p.m., as will SuperRomance author C J Carmichael and Nocturne and Kensington author Vivi Anna will be there earlier as well. We have giveaways and stuff so if you're in the area, pop by.

Back to scheduled programming - I'll be back later today with the last installment of the London trip and more pictures!

2 comments:

  1. I'll comment here so you don't have to omit me from the drawing.

    Just finished MARRIAGE AT CIRCLE M. Even put off my morning exercise for thirty minutes to do so (making me late out the door to work)! Another sweet Donna Alward read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks Patricia! I'm so glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete