Thursday, September 06, 2007

Putting in my order

If God is listening, I'm putting in my order for more hours in the day. Seriously. I can't possibly get everything done in the amount of time I have.

or at the very least, I could use Hermione's time turner from The Prisoner of Azkaban. I could possibly manage that way.

Problem is I try to finish one thing and four others go undone and I'm on a time limit, however I can't possibly get less sleep because I really start making no sense at all. I could have worked longer last night, but I was spending more time correcting my typing than putting down new words.

So just a hint God...a couple more hours'd be grand.

3 comments:

  1. Extra hours in the day would be great, but I could also go for an extra ME. My children (8 and 5) seem to be under the impression that I can do about a kazillion things at once. Really, they've lived with me this long, you'd think they'd know better. Yesterday at lunch (I homeschool the little gremlins, um, I mean darlings) I set out their mac and cheese, forks and napkins. As they settled into their chairs my five- year-old son says to my daughter in a dry voice reminiscent of his father's, "Well, I guess this is the day we don't get any drink." If he'd bothered to look at me, he'd have seen I was pouring his milk at the counter. AARGH! Gotta love 'em, but sometimes...

    Good luck finding those extra hours.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

    Oh, thanks for the laugh...my kids said "What's so funny" as I was keeled over the keyboard. I think it's so funny because I believe that remark has also been made in one form or another at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very welcome. Sometimes a good chuckle can save the day (or at least our sanity).

    Mary

    ReplyDelete