Thursday, September 13, 2007

PHS Treasure Hunt!


Darn time zones...I'm posting this tonight because I'm so far behind everyone else when I crawl out of the sheets in the a.m....

But because I love the little dancing guy, I thought a proper present was in order and something to go very well with Michelle's champagne of yesterday.

So here's my gift to the PHS guy on his birthday:



My favourite choccies in the whole world - made right here in Canada - Bernard Callebaut...methinks I might have to sneak a box into my luggage when I go to London next week....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHS! Don't forget to get all the clues and enter for your chance to win the hugest prize hamper EVER!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:14 PM

    lucky PHS guy; yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:14 PM

    robynl is anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely put some of those in your bag when you come over to London! See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete