Friday, August 31, 2007

Woo Woo and a Review

It's a good thing I don't think much about my upcoming trip to London or meeting my editor(s) there.

This morning I dreamt I met with the senior editor of the line and we talked about everything from contracts to my editor to the fact that....I use the words "down in" a lot in my manuscripts.

What the....???????

So, this morning, I opened three mss to see if I did, indeed, use "down in" more than normal. Good news. I do, but in proper context. She went to lay down in the living room. He looked down into her eyes, which he would if he were taller. LOL. That sort of thing.

But it did indeed feel like a little bit of woo woo.

MARRIAGE AT CIRCLE M got a review yesterday....calling it "a warm and loving story." You can read Connie's review at Once Upon A Romance.

Now...kids are off school today, and we have optometrist appointments this afternoon, so I need to make breakfast and do the banking and get to work on the book before we have to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment