Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sales....

I am late in doing this but better late than never!

Congratulations to Vanessa Jaye, who has sold her first book to Samhain Publishing! Vanessa is on my subcare loop and announced the news yesterday! You go girl!

And more belated but GIGANTIC congrats to my friend Nell Dixon, who has sold "Blue Remembered Heels" to Headline's LITTLE BLACK DRESS imprint! Nell's a fab writer and I am so pleased and proud of her latest career development!

Now...back to the revisions cave for me...though I am seeing the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel....

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the Italian's Surprise Proposal... I just love that title! You might wonder how I got here... Came through 'We Call it Research' from Jenna...originating at RD. I'm finding my way from one link to the next. It's fun. You hit it right...Nell is a great person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Morgan! Doesn't matter how you got here - just glad you did! :-)

    As far as The Italian's Surprise Proposal...we'll just see if I get to keep it...titles have a sneaky way of changing! I do like it though and it fit the book in my mind!

    ReplyDelete