Monday, August 06, 2007

Revelations and Contest Winners!

I have to open with a couple of revelations about the husband that I discovered while on holiday.

First of all, he still has a breathtaking knack of creating words. On the drive out to British Columbia it was "Skadiddleybabs" that won the day.

Secondly, he knows ALL the words to Raspberry Beret, something I didn't realize in the 16 years we've been together. EVERY SINGLE WORD. With gusto.

Now, on to the contest winners....I used an online random number picker and in some stroke of fate drew 2 friends who actually work together.

First Prize: Suzanne Munn, who gets a copy of Almost a Family and a trinket from my holidays
Second Prize: Michele Payne, who gets a copy of Marriage at Circle M.

Congratulations, ladies!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:09 PM

    I'm so excited. I haven't read that one yet! Thank you Dear Donna!

    Love,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete