Saturday, August 04, 2007

I'm back but just barely

Thanks to all my guest bloggers and a big laugh at Fiona who called me organized. I certainly don't feel it as I waded through 691 messages this morning! But I really enjoyed reading all the posts this morning and I'm happy the blog was left in such good hands!

I had a great 2 weeks, I'm tanned and rested and I'm not even going to LOOK at the scale. And I'll post pictures shortly, but today is about just getting my feet beneath me.

I did get a set of revisions while I was gone that fortunately make sense to me and I'll start on this week.

And the other thing I came back to was that my interview is up on CoffeeTime Romance. You can see it at http://coffeetimeromance.com/Interviews/DonnaAlward.html.

1 comment:

  1. I just read your great interview. I didn't know that you grew up on a farm. I did too.

    I admire how you stay so focused on your writing during the week. I need to take lessons from you.

    ReplyDelete