Monday, August 13, 2007

As a quick aside....


Just before we went away on Wednesday, the mailman came with a few treats. Namely my cover flats for Marriage at Circle M and more notably my first ever translations - La Mejor Union which is Hired By The Cowboy in Spanish.

It was a fun moment and also a realization that all the spanish I learned in university has gone clean out of my brain.

As well I should point out that there's a new "Spotlight in Six" on the Harlequin Romance Authors blog today...featuring the ever lovely and entertaining Liz Fielding. You can click on the link in the sidebar or click this: http://www.harlequinromanceauthors.blogspot.com/.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you got your cover flats. And I'm jealous that your book is in Spanish - that is so cool! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete