Friday, July 06, 2007

Interview with Linda Ford

Linda Ford asked if I'd do an interview for her blog after she read HIRED BY THE COWBOY, and I said "Absolutely!" Linda is lovely and funny and she gave a fab talk on mechanics at our spring workshop a few weeks ago.

It is up today at her blog.

http://lindaford.org/wordpress/

Go over, have a read, and make a comment, because I'm giving away a copy of Marriage at Circle M!

Otherwise, man, it was hot here yesterday and we don't have air conditioning. Last night when we went to bed, it was 28 celcius in the house. We are in a bungalow so can't sleep with the windows open - I just don't feel safe! So the fans were going all night and when I got up this morning it was still 27 in the house and 16 and windy outside.

I quickly opened all the windows and it's lovely in here now. Which will last until about noon and then it will be hot again.

Makes me wish I were at the lake RIGHT NOW, yanno?

1 comment:

  1. These articles are fantastic; the information you show us is interesting for everybody and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it...:Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica: costa rica real estate jaco, jaco beach condo, jaco beach condos. Visit us for more info at: http://www.jaco-bay.com/

    ReplyDelete