Saturday, June 09, 2007

Lunch and a new look!

As you can see, I have a new look on the blog and also on my website!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGE thanks to old school friend Melissa who designed it for me and had it up and going in 48 hours! I can't believe she found apple blossoms and lilacs...my 2 absolute favorites!!!!!!!!! (So in case I haven't said it already, thanks Melissa!).

I went out to lunch on Thursday and had a lovely time with Supers author CJ Carmichael, Desire author Barbara Dunlop (Who is a RITA finalist this year!) and a few other members from our local RWA chapter (waves at Suzanne, Vicki and Astrid). I didn't get any pictures...we were too busy chatting...but it was so much fun, I hope we get to do it again whenever Barb is in town.

And yesterday was the zoo field trip which was so much fun.

Today I finally got a handle on all the jobs needing done around the house. It's clean, the laundry is clean, my flower bed is weed free, the dh washed windows and mowed the lawn, and the new bbq is put together and the garage is empty of recyclable material. I'm so glad, because with all that out of the way, the road is clear to FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS on the WIP next week!

4 comments:

  1. I love the lilacs and apple blossoms - your site looks great!

    Glad you got so much done so you can focus now on your WIP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna,

    I absolutely adore your new look! The colors and the flowers are beautiful!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the new look although I was cool with the old one too. Kinda associated the yellow thing, which is a lighter version of cowboy colors (tan, gold, etc.) with you. But purple is good.

    ReplyDelete