Thursday, June 07, 2007

LoveLetter Magazine and Odds and Ends

Here's a bit of a cool thing... this month I've an interview in LoveLetter Magazine in Germany.

I've e-mailed to see if I can get a copy...but basically it was a "newcomer" interview.

Today I'm finishing up my copy edits, attempting to finish cleaning my house (I got most of it done yesterday) and then I'm off to lunch...hopefully I'll post pictures tomorrow.

And keep your eyes peeled...very soon my webpage, blog and newsletter are going to have a new look and I'm SO excited! An old friend from home offered to revamp me and she's done an incredible job IMO...and we're just about ready to go live...gosh maybe I'll have to have a contest to celebrate...I'll have a think on that....

Other than that, life is just ticking along. And I must offer congrats to my CP Michelle Styles on her brand new 4 book contract with M&B Historicals. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the interview and congrats to Michelle! Both pieces of news are wonderful! Can't wait to see the new site and blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE the new blog look! Very perty. :-)

    WTG on the interview. How neat is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look, Donna. Very, um, romantic? Fitting!

    Marcy

    ReplyDelete