Thursday, May 03, 2007

A surprise

I got a small, but lovely surprise this morning.

ALMOST A FAMILY showed up on amazon. ca. The release date for my second Samhain title (print) is July 17, so it just showed up for preorder. It's not up at amazon.com yet, but I assume it's coming. Funny, though. Amazon.com doesn't show many "versions" of my books....while the other sites show large print versions, hardbacks, etc....

Anyway, without further ado, here's the link: ALMOST A FAMILY

AND.....HIRED BY THE COWBOY was reviewed by Romance Junkies, scoring a 4. The link is HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the great review and the release of AAF on amazon. Sounds like you're having an exciting day!

    Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The CoffeeTime review should be coming...

    I'm excited for my Samhain titles, My M&B stuff isn't in the states, so it will be the first time I get to buy my book in a store or do a signing.

    ReplyDelete