Thursday, May 24, 2007

Snow????

Yup - that's right. SNOW. On the 24 of May.

Got up this morning to about 4 inches of the stuff...my poor dwarf lilac is droopy and sad. I know it won't last, but YUCK YUCK YUCK. It's too late for this. I'm just glad it didn't happen when we were camping last weekend.

I got my dh a new laser mouse yesterday because the old one crapped out. It's supposed to be a top of the line thing...good for gaming, etc. I hate it. Seriously. Like might have to buy myself a cheap USB mouse to use.

Now...off to do school run and then come back and dig my teeth into new story. And my eldest's class is hosting the school assembly today so I'm going to show up for that this afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Funny how weather can be so different. Won't tell you temp here--don't want to depress you--but let's just say we're getting close to triple digits.

    Finished HBTC. Loved it! Love your voice, and now I think the Romance line could be an option for me. I'd never read any before but I enjoy the development of a relationship without the characters hopping straight into bed.

    ReplyDelete