Saturday, May 26, 2007

My first Booksigning!

It went well...thanks to my peeps who I love because they bought in QUANTITY....




I'm posting a few pics and I have to say huge thanks to my girlies who stayed with me all afternoon and were my "Signed by Author" sticker gals...and to my husband who came back with a rose for me...and picked me up with a bottle of shiraz waiting.

All in all I felt like an author and I sold some books and made some new friends, so it was a good afternoon.


This is me with my friend Joyce who is a riot...as you can see by our smiles we laugh a lot when we're together!
Now it's back to the drudgery of cleaning house and making something for a potluck. :-) Oh, and laundry. LOL

10 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a wonderful time!!!

    Hooray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Donna! I am so very happy for you. Looking forward to reading Marriage at Circle M!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, doll!!

    And look at you! I obviously haven't seen any recent pics of you in your stunningness! I didn't know your hair was that long. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic Donna!!! So cool - what a fun time!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:29 PM

    Donna you look like you were having a great time. I agree with Kris you look great with long hair.

    Congrat's

    Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Donna. I think every unpubbed author fantasizes about the day they get to do their first book signing. I hope yours was everything you'd hoped for.

    Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well looks like you had a blast babes!!!

    Erm... when did we go DARK haired???

    ReplyDelete
  8. For the record....

    The other pic of me that's used all the time...that's from 3 years ago when hair was short and erm...highlighted.

    Now yes, I do still colour my hair, but honest and true this colour is only a shade darker than my natural colour...I have had it for a couple of months now and no roots to speak of....

    So this is me, dark, long hair and Julia Roberts wattage smile. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Donna. Hope you had as much fun as it looks. Looking forward to Marriage at Circle M.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing! And it looks like it was a great time. Wish I coulda been there! :)

    ReplyDelete