Wednesday, April 04, 2007

THE SOLDIER'S HOMECOMING and a FAB review for ALMOST A FAMILY!

I'm insanely pleased to announce that Harlequin has bought a third romance, entitled THE SOLDIER'S HOMECOMING and due out in March of 2008!

I struggled and agonized over this book, fought with my characters at times and with myself at others. THe one thing that kept me going was knowing it would be worth it in the end. Thanks to my editor's help this book got whipped into shape into what I wanted it to be all along...now here's hoping the readers agree.

Coffee Time Romance has reviewed Almost a Family and I could hug the reviewer, Cherokee, for her generous words!

"Almost a Family is one of those feel good stories that hook the reader and leaves an unforgettable emotional sensation to the heart. The characters of Molly, Jason, even Kim and little Sara are exceptionally well cast. The past and present relationship that spins around Jason and Molly makes the reader get a better knowledge of the situation at hand. Ms. Alward weaves an extraordinary story that leaves the reader wonderfully satisfied. This poignant tale is so believably real, even down to Kim’s car accident that the characters almost leap from this wonderful read that garnishes a 5-cup rating. "

You can read the whole review HERE.
I'm off to grab some breakfast, celebrate a wee bit, and get my newsletter whipped into shape so I can send it out ASAP!


And don't forget to enter the contest!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:56 PM

    Donna, that's wonderful news! I'm very happy for you. Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 3rd sale, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolute congrats.

    Totally fab news.

    I am so pleased for you.What a wonderful Easter present.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle Willingham11:44 AM

    Congratulations on the new contract and the excellent review! :)

    BTW, I announced our contest on RT today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS BABES! Really Really looking forward to this one!!!

    ReplyDelete