Saturday, April 21, 2007

Hooray!

I posted earlier and lost the whole thing, for some reason, so in short:

I have a contest open to newsletter subscribers only...so if you haven't signed up, do so now at donna@donnaalward.com and put NEWSLETTER in the subject line. I'll send you the edition that went out earlier this month so you can get the details to enter - I'll be drawing May 1.

May 1 is also the draw date for the Mother's Day/Debutante Contest that I'm holding with Michelle Willingham and Natalie Anderson. Visit our sites, find the names of our heroes, e-mail one of us and cross your fingers, because the grand prize is a wonderful collection of our books as well as pampering prizes! And the runner up gets copies of the books.

AND.....drum roll please....I've finished the first draft of FALLING FOR THE MARSHAL. It's rough and it's about to wing its way to my critique partner, but I finished it and at this rate may even get the crit comments cleared up before the outlaws arrive on Tuesday.

Now...I'm off to make soup for supper and I just realized I need to get my butt in gear if I'm going to get it done on time...and then it's bubble bath and wine night for me!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go, Donna, getting your first draft done for FALLING FOR THE MARSHALL. Good luck on getting everything else done by Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay on the drat done! I'm SLOWLY geting through eiditng mine - at the point now where I need serious help - yay for CPs right?!
    Enjoy the wine and bath - you deserve it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops. i meant draft not drat.
    hee hee.

    ReplyDelete