Friday, April 13, 2007

Hodge Podge

This and that is the topic of the day.

Happy Birthday to Julie Cohen! I popped by her myspace and it's shameful how many birthday messages that girl has! I bet she was one of the popular girls in high school....lol.

I have a new desk sitting in my living room. Tonight we'll clean out the old one and put the new one in place. I'm ecstatic. It is huge and a lovely cherry finish. I may even venture out to Costco to buy a new chair. The thing that makes me happiest is that I'll be able to get rid of the ugly grey metal filing cabinet. :-)

I think I'm developing an RSI in my right elbow. I don't want to let it go, so I'll probably visit the doc sometime in the next week. I'm looking at taking some time off soon anyway as company is arriving for a week of fun, so perhaps that will help.

And, happy Friday the 13th! I find the day lucky after a fashion. On another note, the day always reminds me of my early teens and the horror movies. Four of us, 2 guys and 2 girls, used to get together in Trev's basement and watch them. His mom would make snacks and we'd get scared together.

One time in particular my friend and I arrived a little late and we settled down to watch...one of the guys hadn't come, or so we thought. During the movie, when Jason popped out with a knife, the other guy leapt out of the shadows wearing the mask...we screamed and freaked and laughed our asses off.

Good times, good times...

And about leg holsters...while dh and I were waiting for Grey's to come on last night, we watched part of Dallas SWAT. I'm nothing if not consistent. They got ready to go out, buddy buckled on his thigh holster and I got very girly. Not to mention in THE UNIT episode where I predicted dialogue, was right and said Hoo Rah. DH just rolled his eyes.

Ok this is me stopping rambing and getting breakfast. Have a good weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment