Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Hired By The Cowboy - Review from The Romance Studio


The review for Hired By The Cowboy is up on The Romance Studio site today. It got 4 hearts and the reviewer said, "She has excelled in yet another teary eyed, tension-filled and surprising book. I recommend it highly."

You can read the entire review here.

My good friend Jana read it as well and gave a lovely review on her e-harlequin 10,000 book challenge blog. And I didn't even have to pay her to say those nice things!

Now...back to the salt mines for me. Because time is running short and I really do want to finish this first draft before Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Donna,I've had the book in my purse for a couple of weeks......I needed sometime for myself and began and couldn't put it down! It's sweet, emotional plain and simply a wonderful and tender love story, one I will long remember. Thanks so much for the hours of enjoyment I had while reading Hired by the Cowboy!

    While I loved Alex and her determination and strength, I adored Connor.....talk about a knight in shining armor!

    ReplyDelete