Monday, April 16, 2007

Happy Monday!

A couple of nice things happened to me already today. First of all I got my very first feedback on Hired By The Cowboy that was NOT from my Critique partner. LOL. She mentioned how real the characters were which pleased me to no end. Then I learned that on Amazon HBTC has been paired up with Liz Fielding. That's a bit surreal to me as I consider Liz not only a friend but a mentor and in a whole different league. :-)

But I am feeling much more workish. LOL our renovations are complete, with just some cleaning jobs left for me (cupboards and such for spring cleaning). I have a lovely workspace now, I love it love it love it. I'm posting some pics. I'm still in the "dining room" but I have a great new desk and book case so I actually have a place for the books I refer to often. I have a second down in the basement that is loaded with books as well, but this is my "work shelf".





Catch you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment