Friday, March 23, 2007

Marriage at Circle M and amazon

A lovely surprise for me today...Marriage at Circle M is listed on amazon!

No cover yet, though. I can't wait to see what they've done for cover art. And I suppose next week I should try to put up the blurb. But it is awfully nice to see a growing list of titles under my name! 07 is a good year...I've got HBTC hardbacks this month, the paperback in May, the harback of MCM in July and Almost a Family in print in July, and the paperback of MCM in September.

Now I'm off for the weekend as I have completed chapter six as promised and am going to take a turn at the house. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Diane Craver7:46 PM

    Congrats to you on having another book on Amazon. I hope you sell lots of copies of Marriage at Circle M! And you've accomplished so much in such a short period of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun weekend. It's so cool finding stuff on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete