Sunday, February 18, 2007

Interview on Romance Junkies

I did an interview for Romance Junkies last month and it's up.

The questions were a lot of fun and I had a great time answering. To see the interview, click on this link.

I highly suspect that tomorrow at some point my revisions will land in my inbox, so the blog may be quiet while I get at those. Once they are handed in, and I go back to the Marshal, I'll start up The Construction Zone again with a new topic...not sure which one. There's pace, voice, sexual tension....which one would YOU like to hear about first?

4 comments:

  1. Diane Craver2:47 PM

    I read your interview - great job and very interesting! I love LaVyrle Spencer, too. I've always wondered why she quit writing. She wrote such wonderful characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Diane!

    I think LaVyrle simply retired. Her last book was so stunning. I cried through the whole first half. And some copies are literally falling apart from me having read them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:51 PM

    What was her last book called/
    And do you know how many she wrote altogether. I've a feeling it was only about a dozen but it would be good to know then I can try to find out all the titles and track the books down. I have to read them after your comments. I can't resist a stunning read.

    Janet Ch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think her last one was called Then Came Heaven.

    She wrote, I believe, 20 books. I could go downstairs to the big bookcase and check. Her characters really stay with you.

    D

    ReplyDelete