Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My MS is sent!

The edits went much better than expected, and I sent the full ms to my editor about a half hour ago - a bit before deadline, which makes me happy.

I will confess to being happy that it is gone. Home Fires (or whatever it'll be called if/when they buy it) was really hard to write. I know why, and it's a combination of balance and conflict and focus, so at least I recognize WHY. And will probably steer clear of similar character arcs for a good long while. At least until the next time.

So what's up for me next? I need to update my website. I need to make a few phone calls regarding PR, and I need to put my proposals together. Plus I anticipate a good hearty set of revisions. LOL After that, I'm working on another, shorter project and I'm going to try to do it at the same time as I start my next Romance. I already have a working title for the next Romance - Being The Boss. :-)

But for now, I need to muck out the pigpen and feed the critters. And oh yeah, see if I still recognize my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment