Saturday, January 20, 2007

A Lovely End to a Great Week!

The week ended with one more visit, this time from the UPS guy (and you know, I just realized he wasn't wearing brown). He brought my author copies of The Girl Most Likely! It's so funny...2 of my books in my hands in the same week. The book itself is bigger than I thought it would be.

What this means is that my contest winners from WAYYYYY back in September will be getting their books soon, as well as the December hamper winner from the Pink Heart Society. I've got them all packaged and am heading to the post office today.

Otherwise, I'm not writing this weekend. I'm going to let the first draft settle and breathe before going forward with edits on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:15 PM

    Hi Donna
    Congrats, It's pretty amazing to see your name on the cover of all those books. You've worked hard, and deserve this. Great website too!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:01 PM

    Hi Donna,

    YAY! I wish I'd have won, but ya know what? I'm still very much looking forward to reading your book, hey I'll be contributing to your income this year. How cool is that? :D Love ya.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete