Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Contest Winner!!!!!

A huge thank you to everyone who entered the contest for Almost a Family yesterday. The winner is....(drumroll please).......

Elle Fredrix!!!!!!

Elle, I've e-mailed you to get your preference of formats and I'll get it out to you ASAP.

And just FYI, Almost a Family is not only available but ON SALE this week for $4.05 (or so my e-mail tells me) so now's the time people!

You can get it here.

Also, Kris Starr is holding a contest on HER blog today...(seeing as she pimped mine so graciously yesterday...hang on, can I really use the words "pimped" and "graciously" together? But I digress...) ANYHOO, I've already entered. So go do it already.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Elle!!

    And thanks a ton for the linky luuuurve, sweetheart! I appreciate it! :)

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, thanks again. Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete