Monday, January 15, 2007

The CCA Embargo

SOOOOOOOO,

I went to see a doc this morning. After a couple of days of tummy-agony, I knew I needed help. Copious vials (how appropo I started to spell it vile) of blood later, an ECG, blood pressure, urine test (let's not even GO there)the verdict is gastritis. Which brings me to the CCA Embargo.

That man had some nerve telling me no Caffeine, Chocolate or Alcohol two weeks before deadline.

However, I feel just bad enough to actually listen to that piece of advice. So this is me, going CCA free for the next while. I'm also on meds. Which will hopefully work, so I won't keep my husband up tonight while I flip and flop trying to get comfortable.

FWIW, I also can't have a variety of completely yummy, NUTRITIOUS foods. Like anything citrus or tomato, sob! Or SPICES. DOUBLE SOB!

And, I lost a morning's writing. We have a meeting tonight but hopefully I can make some of that up by working tonight after kidlets are in la-la land.

By the way, do y'all like my slide show? I hope so. Much cursing went into getting it on my sidebar. I'm an html idjit.

No comments:

Post a Comment