Thursday, December 14, 2006

Tagged!

Four jobs I've had:
1.Retail Supervisor
2. Receiver of Revenue for Government
3. Apple orchard worker
4 Elementary School Assistant

Four places I've lived:
1 Keswick Ridge, New Brunswick
2 Fredericton, New Brunswick
3 Calgary, Alberta
4 Only three! LOL

Four favorite foods:
1 chocolate
2 pizza
3.beef
4. French fries

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. An Affair to Remember
2. Love Actually
3. White Christmas
4 The Sound of Music

Four TV shows I enjoy:
1. Battlestar Galactica
2. The Unit
3. NCIS
4.Grey's Anatomy

Four places I've traveled:
1. Florida
2. British Columbia
3 Newfoundland
4. Various other Canadian locations

Four places I'd like to visit:
1. The UK
2. Europe. Seriously, pretty much the whole continent
3. South Africa
4 Hawaii

Four websites I go to daily:
1. e-harlequin
2 The Pink Heart Society
3. Jamie Bamber, this is your website
4. various friends' blogs

Four people tagged:
Kris Starr
Trish Wylie
Fiona Harper
Julie Cohen so she is distracted from impending labour.

Don't forget to pop by the online read!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, dude... I did this one. I can't remember when, but I have. Are you forcing me to do it again??

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete