Saturday, December 02, 2006

Sickies

I think I'm on the other side of the sickies. I haven't had a tylenol since first thing this morning, and I still feel ok. But I do have this persistent cough that is annoying. At 3:30 a.m. I woke up and took more medicine, but was awake at 5:30 still coughing. At that point I decided the recliner in the living room would disturb everyone the least. I slept there until 7.

My house is a mess so I need to tidy up, and the kids and I are doing some baking today. Things that I only make at Christmas time. Chocolate squares, gum drop cake, war cake, gingerbread...I think I shall leave the shortbread for another day as I'm still pretty tired. I used to also make chocolate peanut butter balls, top hat balls, and Hello Dolly squares but honestly I'd rather not have too much baking in the house so I keep it to a minimum.

I'll have to do another batch of cooking mid-month for the school craft and bake sale. That will consist of shortbread and gingerbread decorated and probably caramel corn. Yummy!

OK now I'm getting tired just thinking about it. I'd better go do more dishes. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment