Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Reading: Blind Date Marriage

I vowed that over the holidays I'd catch up on some reading, so yesterday I read Blind Date Marriage from Romance Newbie Fiona Harper.

I was really looking forward to it. I'd heard great things. Fiona and I are both new to the line and I like her :-) so after a week of staring at it, yesterday I excitedly jumped in.

Fiona, you rock.

I really really enjoyed this book. I saw so many things that she did right. I loved her pacing, her blending of a personal quirkiness with emotion...kid, you did good. :-)

I've said before that I truly believe that one really needs to know their characters, and then that the conflict has to come from WITHIN the characters and Fiona did this like a champ.

Congratulations Fiona on a great debut book. I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to read more.

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment