Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Hired By The Cowboy Cover!

It's a good day.

I got my edits for AAF so am working on those, the antibiotics have kicked in and I'm feeling a bit better, still coughing but less dragged down than yesterday.

And to top it off, my editor sent me the cover for Hired By The Cowboy!

I'm in love. So excited, and so happy with how the Romance covers are looking these days. I've been absolutely antsy waiting to see what they'd done...and they sure didn't disappoint. What do you think?







Copyright 2007 by Harlequin Enterprises Limited
R and TM are trademarks of the publisher

13 comments:

  1. MEGA Congratulations, sweetie!! This is one gorgeous cover! You go ahead and squeee all you want, okay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOOOOO!!! fab cover petal!!

    And just to say thanks for the Christmas card it arrived this morning... not sure how as it's stamp seems to have lost itself in the post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! You must be so thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:16 PM

    Great cover Donna, it must make it all seem more real seeing your name on the cover.

    Congrat's.

    ChrisM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're feeling better, Donna.

    Gorgeous cover!

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a gorgeous cover. The art dept. done gooooood. So happy for ya, hun.

    Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Donna! And all the more special because it's your first :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, Donna. It's beautiful. You must be in heaven!!

    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is sooo beautiful, Donna. I'm thrilled for you, so I can't imagine how you're feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The only word I can muster is GLORIOUS. Well done Donna - enjoy!
    Jude

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cover Donna! I can't wait until it hits the shelves, so I can read it! I could imagine that you are on Cloud 9 in seeing it. Congratulations! Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Donna! Your cover is beautiful! I'm so happy for you!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete