Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Getting There

I'm getting there, guys.

My edits for Almost a Family are sent, so the next time I see AAF it should be my final proofs before the e-release on January 9!

I also put the finishing touches on chapter 3 of my online read, so make sure you pop by the site on Friday, as it will be up to read and with a fantastic recipe supplied by brand new Harlequin Romance author Fiona Harper!

I have to finish up the final chapter that goes up on the 29th, and then I should have clear sailing for working on the WIP.

I just remembered that I made up a list of what had to be done this week, so I should go check some things off. I have a few extra tasks every day, and admittedly I'm getting tired. I was in bed and asleep by 10:30 last night and other than nightmare issues (both me and my youngest)slept until almost 7 a.m. I made shortbread last night and every evening after the kids go to bed I continue working on one of their presents...although at this pace I should finish perhaps on Saturday night. LOL. Just in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment