Saturday, December 09, 2006

Bah, Humbug!

This is why I normally do all my shopping in October.

I went shopping this morning. Things were picked over. What wasn't picked over was in complete disarray. Drivers were stupid. The clerk at the Chapters where I went was stunned. Several of the things I wanted were not findable.

I got home feeling ever so stressed.

Now today was just the "whatever I haven't got yet, I'll finish up" day. And it was a prime example of why one should shop early, and on a Tuesday. ACK!

It is saying something when the Dollar Store 2 km from your home is your BEST event.

The good news is that I got home and my husband and kids had cleaned the house top to bottom and had done laundry. And there is a ham with scalloped potatoes in the oven.

THanks, guys. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment