Thursday, November 30, 2006

A new review and getting things done

Well, The Husband has been generous and passed his bug on to me. I am without the fever and only with a slight cough at the moment but the problem is that I'm tired and very achy. I have some things to do today, but once they are done, I'm going to laze about on the sofa. The dh is still home with his bronchitis, although much improved since he started his antibiotics. So he'll probably pick the kids up this afternoon.

My partial is getting sent to my editor today, right on time.

All my Christmas parcels AND my contracts are being mailed right after I drop the kids off at school - with the van again. :-)

Other than that, I think I'm good.

A new review came in for The Girl Most Likely from Fallen Angel Reviews. The reviewer gave it four angels and said, "There are numerous poignant scenes throughout which will touch readers immensely while also demonstrating how well Ms. Alward has drawn readers into the story. This is my first book by this author, but she has definitely caught my attention with her fluid style and fun characters."

The whole review is available HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, Donna! :-) More congrats!

    ReplyDelete