Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hugs

Today I'm sending out incredibly belated hugs to my nephew and his wife. Sometimes it feels very strange to know he's all married and grown up. There are fewer years between us than there are between my sister and myself. Anyway, Matt and his wife are pregnant and expecting in February, but due to some serious complications, mum is in hospital and the best case scenario at the moment is complete bed rest to keep labour from starting. Hang in there Matt and Becky. Every day your little girl grows is a blessing and a reason to cheer. Know that lots of hugs and prayers are being sent to you and yours.

Love,

Donna

2 comments:

  1. I'll be saying lots of prayers for them. Hope everything works out safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing Matt & Becky well, and heartfelt prayers being sent as I type...

    Sue

    ReplyDelete