Thursday, September 21, 2006

Myspace

I now have a myspace. For the first few days, I had a public profile, but it scared me. LOL I got a few weird e-mails. So now my profile is private and I have an extreme lack of "friends".

But most of you who read my blog on a regular basis I know, so if you have a myspace account, please feel free to request to friend me.

Even if you don't have a myspace account, you can see what I've got up there at www.myspace.com/dalward.

In other news, my current WIP is now due October 20, so I have to get my butt in gear and get it finished up. A month should be lots of time.

Tomorrow is the AMBA lunch in London. I wish I could be there. Rumour has it there shall be champagne and cake. All I ask is that my friends that ARE going have some cake and bubbly for me and give me all the details when they get back home! And if things go well, maybe next year I'll be able to join them.

Have a great Thursday, everyone.

P.S. I have done it again. I am either improving or turning into a total sap. But I made myself cry while writing this morning. I take it as a positive sign - I cried during the last ms too. LOL

3 comments:

  1. LOL on the weird e-mails. That happened to me, too, the first couple of days after I got my MySpace profile set up. Some major freaks frequent that place, let me tell you. I put up a menacing photo of my dog for a couple of days and talked heavily about Jesus and the weird messages stopped. hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Jana that made me totally laugh!

    ReplyDelete