Monday, September 11, 2006

Male on Monday and a big wave - attempt 2

Stupid explorer froze again, after I had this post ready, so let's try it again...today is Male on Monday at the Pink Heart Society and their choice is Hugh Jackman. I think he might just be the most photogenic man on the planet...I've never seen a bad picture. All PHS members are to post their own pic as a part of a "tour", so here's my contribution...I'm a sucker for a white shirt....




I had a busy weekend but it was fun, all up until last night. I think the not-so-healthy food I ate yesterday paired with tea after 8 p.m contributed to NOT sleeping...at least not until 2 a.m. and the alarm goes off before six. Grrr. Dh went to sleep early, but woke at 3 apparently and couldn't get back to sleep. LOL what a pair we make. I am looking forward to getting lots of work done today though, some things that mean that once they are done and sent, I will be able to focus only on the WIP for the next month.

And before I go, a wave to Jim and Colleen. :-) I was much surprised yesterday when at church, Jim informed me he'd been reading my blog. LOL *waves*

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:35 AM

    Wave back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:36 AM

    Wave back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Hugh. Can never get enough of Hugh...

    :)

    ReplyDelete