Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Workin' It

Ok, so first of all, yes, we went for chinese last night. It was GOOOOOD. As in, 2 hours later still feeling the bloated, full feeling good. I ate way too much. The salt and pepper beef with vegetables was too good to resist.

I'll be around the web a bit today. Today is Contemporary Day at Joyfully Reviewed's yahoo group. You can pop in to read blurbs, excerpts, etc. HERE.

I also have an hour to myself at Novelspotters this afternoon, from 3-4 EST. Please stop by so I don't end up being there talking to myself...I do enough of that during the day!

Otherwise, it's getting my partial ready to go. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Donna! It was fun at Joyfully Reviewed - of course, now I wanna buy all kinds of books and I'm going to be broke but oh well....

    :)

    ReplyDelete