Wednesday, August 30, 2006

This and That

Today's post is a mish mash of little things.

First of all, I guess the time spent banging the promo drum wasn't wasted, because I got lots of entries into my contest. Enough entries that I decided to add an extra copy of The Girl Most Likely. If you haven't entered yet and want to, send me an e-mail at donna@donnaalward.com and give me your name, format preference (Ebook or print) and your mailing address if applicable. That's it. Easy as pie.

Last night, I got a full night's sleep. Well, pretty much, anyway. Woke up at 2:30 for a pee break and at 5:30, but went back to sleep both times. After a week of waking at 4 or 4:30 and not getting back to sleep, it felt heavenly.

I have had 2 men in my house this morning spraying insulation in my attic. :-) We are snug as a bug in a rug. Extra insulation and new windows in half the house will hopefully help with the heat bills. And also the resale value if we decide to move in the near or not so near future.

AND, I have to rewrite 80% of chapter three, but that's ok. I'd rather fix it now, and chances are my editor would have come back with the exact same comments, so it's a pay me now-pay me later kind of thing. So that's what I'm working on today. If I need a change of pace I'll keep puttering away on my first round of edits for my January release, because I want to have them in by the end of the week as well.

Other than that...no excitement. Tomorrow is picture day at school. Always a source of stress. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment