Monday, August 21, 2006

Holy Shmoly!

I just, out of curiousity, checked my statcounter for my blog.

Since I started blogging last July, I've had over 7600 page loads, and over 4600 unique visitors!

Wow.

It's so amazing to think how many people pop by here on a daily basis and how many come back. So thank you, all of you, for making me feel like I'm not just blathering on to myself!

I had a pretty good weekend. I had edits arrive on Friday, so I spent the weekend getting those finished up and ready to go. We made dvd's of our vacation video to send to our parents, and I sorted out pictures that I'd ordered from our digital camera. We're going to put together a package for each of our parents. Yesterday morning we went shopping, and we got a few more fish for our tank. :-)

The fun begins today though. Me being the anal, organized person that I am, I've made out a list of all the crap that needs to get done around here, stuff I've ignored for the last 6 months or so and has piled up. Also, we're having half the windows in our house replaced today, which is exciting but adds another dimension of hectic-ity to the day. That's ok, it's going to be very cool having new windows. Hopefully next year we'll be able to afford to replace the other half.

Ok, so I have a question for all of you. Most of my posts are either about my mundane life or writing developments....so I'm gonna ask if there's anything you'd like me to blog about. I don't want to bore you with the same thing day after day, so if you have a question or idea or ANYTHING you find interesting, let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Maybe I'll get off my rear-end and do one of those poll thingies.

2 comments:

  1. Donna, if we didn't already find your posts interesting, you wouldn't have so many loads ;-) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, I particularly like hearing about you going through the newly-published process. Which you've been posting about already -- so don't change! :)

    ReplyDelete