Friday, August 04, 2006

Happy Friday!

This is a long weekend and August is the month of my birthday, which have nothing to do with what I'm about to say but it makes me feel good anyway. And I thought today would be a good day to switch gears, especially since I mailed my contracts and other various forms last night! Squeeeee!

SO, my release date for The Girl Most Likely is only a little over a month away! Which means it's just about time to announce a contest!

On September 12 my first sale will be available to the world! To celebrate, I'm giving a copy away right here on my blog. On September 12 I'm having a bit of a launch party, right here, and I'll announce the winner as well as post excerpts and other nonsense!

Details are on my website . The good news is, there are no difficult questions to answer, no hoops to jump through! And the winner will have their choice of e-format, released in September or the print format, which is released the third Tuesday of December, just in time for Christmas!

Pop over to the site, send in your entry and then come back here on September 12 for the winner announcement!

Oh, and have a great long weekend. :-)

Donna

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, another party - I can't wait!!
    Sue :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!! Thanks for sharing the wealth, Donna! I'm still just beyond excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy that first publication, Donna, there's nothing like it.

    ReplyDelete