Friday, July 07, 2006

Reader Appreciation Week

Just a note to let you guys know that Samhain is holding a Reader Appreciation Week next week at the Samhain Cafe. From Monday to Friday, over 30 authors are taking part on different genre days, chatting about their books, posting excerpts, and giving away prizes. Contemporary Romance day is Friday, however I'm sad to say I won't be around to take part. Still, tons of other authors WILL be and it'd be a great chance to go talk to some of your friends that you know that have pubbed with Samhain or discover some new authors! Saturday and Sunday are going to be Author Blitz days, loads of fun with giveaways and more, so if you're so inclined, go pop in!

Right now for me it's SUCKOPSIS time. :-) Now that Trish is out of the cave, and since I know she cleaned it yesterday, I think I'll move in. She's been there so much lately I think she's made it quite comfortable, which is a good thing because I don't anticipate being out again until, Oh, October or so. :-)

Happy Friday everyone! Especially my friends who are at the RNA conference this weekend. Jealous? Me? Never....

1 comment:

  1. Have a good time with that sucknopsis! I'm pretending they don't exist for the week... :-)

    ReplyDelete