Monday, July 03, 2006

Oh! The Agonies of Research

I've spent the last hour surfing for pictures of hot guys.

Life's a %itch, ain't it? LOL

Seriously though, I think part of the problem I'm finding is that my hero has to be late 30's, definitely 35-40.

I've come up with 2 possibilities that I could age a bit in the WIP with laugh lines. My other option right now is going through my dvd's and thinking of individual characters.

Here's what I've come up with:
Tahmoh Penikett



Andrew Lincoln

Josh Lucas

Paul Walker


Hair's gotta be darker, but the eyes work. What do you guys think?

5 comments:

  1. You know, it's such a definite hardship popping over to read your Blog...

    :D

    'Scuse me, I need to get a mop for the drool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the guy from BSG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, I love to *fit* the look to the story. So if its a Mod X you're writing I'd go with the Tahmoah.

    But if you're writing a romance with a brooding guy, I'd go with Andrew.

    Basically, in any photo its the eyes that get me every time :-)

    Have fun choosing

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's he like Donna? Cheeky, serious, over-worked, laid-back? Gimme a couple of adjectives and I'll give you a vote. So far they are all very very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great hotties!!!

    You can also browse photo sites like comstock.com and gettyimages.com. Have fun and don't work too hard on the... research ;-)

    ReplyDelete