Sunday, July 02, 2006

Hermitsville

Sweet relief.

I am, thankfully, descending into Hermitsville. LOL Some of you remember me posting earlier this year about how I could easily become a hermit. Well folks, I'm getting closer. I definitely am making some progress in uncomplicating my life and unburdening myself of some commitments. For the next few weeks at least, I have the regular housework, the kids home to spend some quality time with, and regular writing time that doesn't require me to be up until eleven o'clock at night when my day starts just before six.

Another step on the journey towards bliss. :-)

In the morning, I have my first "research" e-mails to fire off, the final two chapters to critique for Michelle Styles and then I'm starting my character workups for the new book. I need a working title so I can refer to it by something other than "the wip". I'm hoping after I do the character sheets (courtesy of Kate Walker's 12 Point Guide to Writing Romance") that I'll know them much better, and that their motivations will be nice and clear and, well, angsty.

There's something to be said about making a nice, clean start!

No comments:

Post a Comment