Sunday, July 02, 2006

Casting Call!

After nearly a week off, letting my poor body and brain recharge, I'm starting a new wip on Monday. I'm READY.

BTW, the doc has said I have viral bronchitis and I'm just going to have to "wait" for it to go away. In the meantime I have some "elixir" with codeine in it to help me sleep. It didn't really help last night so tonight I switched to a nice shiraz cabernet. :-)

ANYWAY, back to the new WIP.

I have no title. But I have a basic conflict, a basic sense of my characters, and I have need of a male prototype.

Funny, but I hardly ever picture my heroine from a celebrity photo or character. I almost ALWAYS do with my hero. In Windover it was Jason Behr. In TGML it was Ric Hearst and in AAF it was Mark Collier.

I, however, am at a loss as to this hero. HE doesn't even have a name yet.

But I think it's time I have something different from the dark haired dark eyed type.

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to find me a hero. If you give him a name all the better. My only criteria....he must be tall - over six feet. He must have blue or green eyes and brown hair. Not black, not blonde.

If it helps, he is prinicipal of an elementary school, he's gotta have alpha qualities but he's also incredibly good with kids from troubled backgrounds or with special needs.

You can post your suggestions in the comments section or e-mail them to donna@donnaalward.com!

Cheers...and good luck!

Donna

2 comments:

  1. How about Harry Connick, Jr? Although I have to admit I don't know what colour his eyes are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. I'm a-thinkin'. I promise. I just haven't had time to sit and daydream about BTs recently. *g*

    I'll do what I can to spur on your muse!

    Ooo.. just one thought to start... what about Val Kilmer in his 'Iceman' role from Top Gun? I think I need to go watch that beach volleyball scene again to check... *weg*

    ReplyDelete