Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Sexiest Men on TV

Yes, 2 posts in one day, people. I was bombarded with images today. First on the Jamie Bamber website/forum, a pic of him in tv guide was posted. Then, Trish puts up my pic of Scott Foley as my new hero.

So, an old obsession and a new. I told Trish not to remind me of the new hero - I won't be able to get to him for another month and the story is really shaping up in my mind!

So, both of these pictures are from this month's TV Guide and their "Sexiest Men on TV" feature. As for the other men? You can go here to see them.

Without further ado: Jamie Bamber and Scott Foley.


4 comments:

  1. Mmm... I just luuuuurve those reclining poses.. makes one just want to climb right on to--

    Ahem. Sorry. I won't drool on The Bamber. I promise. :D He's yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics.............

    :) :) :) :) :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - who is that bloke at the top. is he availabel on UK screens yet? The Bamber is beloved of my daughter (nearly 19. Loved him in Hornblower...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott Foley was in the Felicity series, and in Scream 3 (I think that one)...but now is in a US military show called The Unit. Yum, yum and more yum. In the show he's married, with a baby and another on the way, and does special ops under the cover of the 303rd Logistics Unit.

    I first saw Jamie in Hornblower too. I quickly devoured anything of his I could get my hands on, and then Battlestar started over 2 years ago. So I've been a huge fan for nearly 3 years!

    I still cry when Lt. Kennedy dies. :-)

    ReplyDelete