Friday, June 16, 2006

NEWS!!!!!!!!!

I got a request for The Baby Bargain!

I was happy to see the name on the letter, because she's the editor that gave me my last rejection from M&B, and she gave me great feedback. Because things go in the rota there, I wasn't sure who would get it. The initials on my confirmation letter ceased to matter when that editor left for another job. So I'm especially chuffed to have the same editor looking at it.

I'm bouncing off the walls and dancing on the ceiling, so in honour of a splendid day and because Kris has recently understood my obsession, take a look at the smiles on this guy. I LOVE the way he smiles.



10 comments:

  1. Congrats Donna, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Donna - and good luck with the full submission. I'll have my fingers crossed for you.

    Oh - and thank you for those photos - specially Mr Bamber - great research ;-)

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said it already, but Donna, you rock!

    Congratulations, doll...! I foresee great things happening...!!

    *smooches*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, Donna! That's awesome. Good luck with your submission. You're on a roll.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. sue child11:49 AM

    Congrats Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HURRAH, Donna!!!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeannie Watt10:46 PM

    Donna--I saw your announcement in Subcare and just wanted to come over and congratulate you personally. I bet this is the one!!!
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sory I'm a bit late with my congrats on your request but here they are anyway. Good luck Donna.

    ReplyDelete