Thursday, June 01, 2006

The missing post!

I posted today with one of those silly blog things....which new Battlestar Galactica character are you! In order to get it to fit right in my blog frame, I tinkered with it and as a result screwed up the html and now it's sitting in permanent draft form. LOL Julie must have managed to get in before I changed it because she turned up as Starbuck. I was Apollo. LOL Maybe now Julie and I should alternately love and hate each other!!!!!!

Also, just to keep me humble, I got an agent R yesterday. LOL. I'm not too worried about it as I don't NEED to have an agent.

Otherwise, no news is good news. I guess.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I don't know what happened to your frackin' html but I'm still the best damn Viper pilot in the fleet and if I feel like going off to Caprica in a hijacked Cylon ship, I frackin' well will, okay?

    Oh and I'll take out that agent for ya on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. You really are feeling more rested!

    Very funny Julie. Personally I'm too tired to come up with a fracked up reply.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs on the R. But like you said one isn't an absolute necessity. And everyone says they're so much harder to get than selling!

    ReplyDelete