Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Excitement!

Right after I posted my last entry, I got an e-mail. I wasn't going to post what it said as it's still termed "tentative" but I think it's ok.

I have tentative release dates for The Girl Most Likely and Almost a Family!

Better than that, being the nerd that I am, I went to Samhain's "Coming Soon" page, and there I am! Sans cover as yet, but that's ok. My title, name, ISBN number and release date are there, so I think it's pretty safe to shout from the rooftops that my very first book is coming out SEPTEMBER 12!

THe second is slated for just after the new year.

Now I have a timeline and I can panic freely that I won't sell any books and they'll never buy another manuscript again.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the release date, Donna!
    Makes it all the more real...and not long till September at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love having an ISBN? That really geeked me out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!

    It is a wonderful experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *squeeeee!!!*

    That's amazing news, darlin'! Congrats!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete