Thursday, May 25, 2006

One down, a couple more to go

I had my meeting last night AND I handed in my resignation. A little uncomfortable, but otherwise ok. I left before the last bit (when the fundraising arm of the society meets) and my ears MAY have been burning just a little. LOL I felt like a weight had been lifted. As I was leaving the parking lot, I cranked up the Dixie Chicks and this song....

I'm not ready to make nice
I'm not ready to back down
I'm still mad as hell and I don't have time
to go 'round and 'round and 'round...


Picture me smiling the whole way.

In other news, stay tuned. Hopefully in the next 24-36 hours I'll have a web address for you to visit. I have 3 small tweaks to make and then it's fingers crossed to getting my web page online without huge kinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment