Monday, May 29, 2006

Exports

First of all, thanks to everyone who popped by my site and sent me comments. I felt kind of like one might when preparing her first dinner party. You make everything, hope it tastes all right, and then worry about whether anyone will actually show up or not!

On Saturday we got my youngest's ears pierced. In order to find a place that actually used something to numb the lobe first, we drove all the way across town. We looked across the parking lot and saw a store called The British Pantry. I spent more money than I planned between there and the bakery next door.

So far my TOP 5 Great Things About Britain

5) Jamie Bamber. I try to sneak him into as many postings as I can.

4) Jaffa Cakes

3) Irish Breakfast Tea in economy sized boxes

2) Wilkin and Sons Blackberry Jelly. O.M.G.

and number one great thing about Britain (and the UK in general)

1) All the great friends I've met - Michelle, Trish, Anna, Julie, Biddy - to name a few!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting your site up. Thought I'd say it here instead of on the Samhain list to help with the debugging process.
    Cheers,
    Jean Marie

    ReplyDelete