Monday, April 24, 2006

*taps mic* is this thing on?

Had a whole other post that refused to publish this morning. SO I'm saving it for tomorrow.

It's just one of a list of frustrations for me over the last 2 days. Personal "issues", scheduling conflicts and a meeting put me over the edge. I came home at 2 p.m., had a protein shake and beat the living hell out of my heavy bag for a half hour. Really. I busted a seam in the gloves.

But now I'm behind with "chores" so I'm off to see what I can get accomplished in 15 minutes. And then it's 45 min of weight training. I'll feel it tomorrow but it sure works to release tension.

if this doesn't post my head shall explode posthaste.

P.S I just noticed that my post from this morning made it. Go figure.

2 comments:

  1. Donna, my posting went haywire this morning and my blog went up like 7 times!!!! The system was crazy, so it just wasn't you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm echoing Karen here -- it wasn't just you at all. I think Blogger was being a PITA, as usual. I fought with it for ages, until I finally gave up and tried later in the afternoon yesterday.

    ps. Thank you for spelling "mic" correctly. It always makes me wince when I read "mike". *shudder*

    Oh, and by the way -- {{{hugs}}} -- just because. :)

    ReplyDelete